After the module is downloaded, it needs to be installed using the EXTENSION MANAGER. Once installed, find the module in the MODULE MANAGER and open it:
MODULE SETTINGS - this tab controls the general settings, the ones that apply to all elements of the module.
MODULE STYLE - this tab controls the individual settings for each element of the module such as images, text or icons for each one of the columns.
1. Module Settings
1) Load Joomla! jQuery: Load Joomla! jQuery library. Choose 'No' if your instance loads jQuery from an eternal source.
2) Transition Effect: Choose between FADE or SLIDE animation types for the slides.
3) Slide Direction: Select the sliding direction, horizontal or vertical.
4) Cycling Speed: Set the speed of the slideshow cycling, in milliseconds. A blank field reverts the setting to the default value.
5) Animation Duration: Set the speed of animations, in milliseconds. A blank field reverts the setting to the default value.
6) Slideshow Background Color: The color for the background of the slideshow. A blank field reverts the setting to the default value.
1) Arrow Navigation: Navigate between slides using the previous/next arrows.
2) Control Navigation: Navigate between slides using the control buttons.
3) Autorun: This option can animate the slider automatically.
4) Randomize: Randomize the order of the slides.
5) Animation Loop: Should the animation loop? If false, previous/next navigation receive disable classes at either end.
6) Pause On Action: Pause the slideshow when interacting with control elements.
7) Pause On Hover: Pause the slideshow when hovering over slider, then resume when no longer hovering over the slides.
8) Keyboard Navigation: Navigate between slides using the keyboard left/right keys.
9) Mouse Navigation: Navigate between slides using the mousewheel.
2. Module Style
This module supports up to 10 slides with images. Each one of the slides from 1 to 10 has the options listed above:
1) Slide Show: Choose if the slide should be displayed or not.
2) Slide Image Location: Full path of the image file, without the leading slash (ex.: images/myfile.jpg).
The default images are stored in the folder media/simple-responsive-slideshow.
The initial path will be: media/simple-responsive-slideshow/slide1.jpg
where slide1.jpg can be changed with any other name used for the slide image.
If you don't want to upload the slide images via FTP, you can change the path to upload them using the Media Manager. The default path can be changed relative to the Joomla installation root folder. For example, if the slides are located in the images folder, the new path will be:
images/slide1.png or images/slide1.jpg
3) Slide Image Link: URL for this slide. Leave a blank field to disable this setting.
4) Slide Caption: Caption text for this slide.
5) Slide Image Alt: Image ALT tag for this slide. Leave a blank field to disable this setting.
The module features using CSS3 have limited support for older versions of Internet Explorer, so please check the demo first.
Being a responsive module, this Joomla! module has no fixed width. The maximum width of the module is the width of the module position containing the module and/or the width of the device used (desktop, tablet or mobile). To test the responsive behaviour of the module columns, simply adjust the width of the browser window to different sizes.